CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY CLEANING
PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANING
Blue Breeze offers carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning services for both residential and commercial customers in Cardiff and the surrounding area. Whether you need carpet cleaning or other services such as upholstery cleaning or stain removal, we can provide fantastic results by using high quality, hot water extraction, steam carpet cleaner.
For peace of mind, we use pet, child and environmentally friendly chemicals, which are all rinsed out with the cleaning process to prevent re-soiling.
Areas we cover: CF3 | CF5 | CF10 | CF11 | CF14 | CF15 | CF23 | CF24 | CF38 | CF64 | NP10 | NP20
Adamsdown | Butetown | Caerau | Canton | Castle | Cathays | Creigiau | Cyncoed | Danescourt | Ely | Fairwater | Gabalfa | Grangetown | Heath | Lisvane | Llandaff | Llandaff North | Llanedeyrn | Llanishen | Llanrumney | Old St Mellons | Pentwyn | Pentyrch | Pontcanna | Pontprennau | Radyr | Morganstown | Rhiwbina | Riverside | Roath | Rumney | Splott | St Mellons | St Fagans | Thornhill | Tongwynlais | Tremorfa | Trowbridge | Whitchurch
WHERE WE CLEAN
Commercial carpet cleaning
We satisfy the three most important requirements that our Clients expect: quality cleaning, quickly at an affordable cost. These are exactly that we provide to all of our Clients. We can clean your floors and soft furnishing so that you make the right impression to your clients, customers and visitors as well as providing clean and pleasant environment to your employees for a fraction of the cost of new carpets or furniture. We can work out of business hours to ensure no disruption to your organization‘s operations.
Residential carpet cleaning
There’s no doubt that carpets are expensive investment. Regularly cleaning your carpet will help to keep it in good condition, protecting the money you have spent. Furthermore, carpets can become harmful to your health if they aren’t cleaned regularly. They can attract allergens, spread bacteria and expose you to pollutants. They can also build a unique odour and it’s the haven of dust mites. Deep clean your carpet every once in a while will keep it fresh and hygienic and extend its life.
HOW WE CLEAN
We use hot water extraction system that is one of the deepest methods in carpet cleaning today. It works by injecting fluid into the carpet fibres and immediately extracting the fluid and loosened soil.
• Upon arrival our technicians will carry out a pre-clean inspection and survey in order to achieve the best result possible. They will check for example the fibre type/backing material, type of stains, any existing damages, potential problems or cleaning limitations. They will ask the Client to sign an acknowledgement of existing damage (if any) such as cigarette burns, unsecure carpet or existing shrinkage or discoloration.
• All areas will be vacuumed to remove any loose dirt and dust.
• Then the area will be pre-treated to remove the stains.
• They will agitate the area which gives better results and a more through clean.
• The next step is cleaning the carpet with a powerful, top-of-the-range professional carpet cleaning machine with the appropriate solutions.
• Finally, where needed they will treat any remaining stubborn stains, then leaving the carpet to fully dry.
The result will be a thoroughly, professionally cleaned carpet for you to use.
EASY ONLINE BOOKING, INSTANT PRICES
Booking a carpet clean has never been easier. You can choose a convenient day and time, see the exact price and even pay online (you card will not be charged until the cleaning has been completed). There are no surprises with our pricing. It’s simple, transparent and competitive.