PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE BOOKING ANY SERVICES. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not book our services.
For all services including Regular clean, Deep Clean, Carpet and Upholstery clean
- The Customer is of the opinion that Blue Breeze Cleaning Limited (the “Services Provider”) has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to the Customer.
- The Services Provider is agreeable to providing such services to the Customer on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
- By placing an order either online, phone, or email Customer has a verbal or written agreement and is bound to Services Provider’s Terms and Conditions.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the parties to this Agreement agree as follows:
- The Customer hereby agrees to engage the Services Provider to provide the Customer with services (the “Services”) consisting of general cleaning services, regular cleaning services, deep clean services, move in/move out services and/or handyman services. The Services Provider hereby agrees to provide such Services to the Customer.
- Services Provider shall be responsible for the efficient performance of the Contract and for the good conduct of his employees whenever they carry out cleaning works in the Client’s premise. The Services Provider shall maintain a sufficient number of cleaners at all specific times to properly fulfil his obligations under this Contract. The Services Provider shall provide clean and tidy uniforms for all his employees. The uniform must be worn by all employees who are engaged to carry out the works under this Contract.
- The Services Provider shall provide all necessary machinery, tools and materials for the proper execution of the work. Such machinery and materials shall be of a high standard and suitable for use in the Customer’ premise.
- The Service Provider may employ subcontractors to carry out any part of their obligations under this agreement at their sole discretion and may assign its rights and obligations under this agreement to any other party.
- Cleaning Services are carried out by the Cleaning Schedule which is mutually agreed before any work is commenced. If customer requires different tasks than the agreed ones, Service Provider reserves the right to amend the quoted fee. Extra services can be ordered for extra charge.
- Maintenance service fee includes all equipment and tools that reqiured to carry our the work ordered. Any additional materials (i.e. paints) need to be provided by the customer.
Term of Agreement
- No variation or alteration of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid unless approved in writing by a Cleaning Services Provider.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the obligations of the Services Provider will terminate upon the earlier of the Services Provider ceasing to be engaged by the Customer or the termination of this Agreement by the Customer or the Services Provider.
- Customers must give a minimum of 24 hours notice if they wish to change or cancel the booked services.
- The Customer agrees: 1. To provide access to Services Provider to the premises. 2. To settle all accounts by the due date.
- The parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Agreement take effect.
- Services Provider shall be entitled to invoice the Customer
- One off cleaning : on the completion day of the services and shall become due for payment immediately upon completion of job.
- Regular cleaning: on the first day of each month and shall become due for payment within 14 days.
- 20 % VAT is payable on all services provided.
- Cleaning Services Provider’ fee shall be paid by the Customer by online by BACS transfer or by direct debit.
- All carpet/upholstery cleaning orders are subject to £15 minimum charge when ordered with any cleaning services. £60 minimum charge is applicable when carpet/upholstery clean is ordered without cleaning services.
- If collection of keys is required from a location outside the postal code area of the cleaning scheduled, an extra £15 fee is payable.
- There are no services on bank holidays, Christmas or New Year. If however a service is provided on a bank holiday the rate of the additional charge is: 100% of the normal cleaning fee and payable per clean.
- Additional parking charges may apply.
- It is the Customer responsibility to order the appropriate cleaning service that reflects the state of the property. i.e. order a regular clean for an otherwise fairly maintained property. Services Provider reserves the right to refuse the service or charge additional fee if an inappropriate service is booked, i.e. regular cleaning is ordered instead of deep cleaning for a heavily soiled property. If customer does not accept the additional fee, it is considered as a Customer no-show and full booking price is payable.
- In the event that the Customer does not comply with the rates, amounts or dates of pay provided in this Agreement, a late payment penalty will be charged as follows: Services Provider reserves the right to charge interest on invoiced amounts unpaid for more than 15 days at the rate of 5% per annum above the Bank of England base rate from the due date until the date of actual payment under the Late Payments Act. Services Provider reserves the right to intermit the service until the full payment has been made.
- All bank charges incurred due to a Client’s cheque being returned unpaid will be passed to the Client at a flat rate of £30.00 per cheque.
- Deep clean, Move in/out clean, Carpet and Upholstery Clean: If the customer has a dog, cat or other hairy pet then an extra 30% charge will be added to the service price due to the extensive amount of animal hair slowing down the cleaning process.
- Cancellation of a booking is free with 24 hours notice. The charge of cancellation between 23 hours and 4 hours is £10. Full booking price is charged for cancellation with less than 4 hours until the start time. Please note if our cleaners are unable to gain access to the premises within 20 minutes of the booking time or they can start their work after more than 15 minutes of the booking time a full cleaning fee is chargeable, even though they might unable to finish with all tasks within the booked time frame.
- Full cleaning fee is payable in the event of Customer no-show (our cleaners are unable to gain access to the property within 20 minutes of the booking time, no power/water, keys do not working).
- The Contract may be terminated by either party giving 24 hours notice in writing. If notice is not given on before 24 hours of the scheduled services, the full service fee is payable.
- The quoted price is not an “all inclusive deal” and does not include anything apart from cleaning labour or handyman services respectively. Any amendments will be discussed with the customer before work commences.
- Services Provider reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the Client’s original requirements change.
- All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client’s satisfaction unless written notice is received by Cleaning Services Provider with details of the complaint within 24 hours of the work being completed. Cleaning Services Provider will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the Client, or alternatively to a reasonable standard. All complaints must be received in writing by post or email no later than 1 working days after the completion of the service.
- Customer must be present at all times during the recovery-clean. Services Provider reserves the right not to return a cleaner more than once.
- No refund claims will be entertained once the cleaning service has been carried out. Refund will be issued only if a cleaning operative has not been able to carry out the cleaning due to reasons beyond the Client’s responsibility or the service has been carried out to the unsatisfactory standard, e.g. majority of the tasks listed in the Cleaning Service Schedule have not been completed.
- The Client must pay the full price of service if Services Provider arrive at the Client’s address and are unable to gain access to the Client’s premise, through no fault of the Company. If keys are provided they must open all locks without any special efforts or skills.
- Services Provider ’s public liability insurance will cover damages caused by an operative working on behalf of the Company.
- The Client agrees that due to the nature of the service the Company guarantees only to correct any problems reported within 24 hours of the completion of the service. If a problem occurs on a Saturday it must be reported by Monday 12:00 in order to be accepted as a valid claim. Failure to do so will entitle the Client to no compensation.
- Services Provider may require entry to the location of the claim within 24 hours to correct the problem.
- While Services Provider operatives make every effort not to cause any damage, accidents do happen. In case of damage, Services Provider will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired the Company will rectify the problem by crediting the customer with the item’s present actual cash value toward a like replacement from a Services Provider‘s source upon payment of cleaning services rendered. Services Provider shall not in any event be liable for any loss of profit or consequential loss.
- All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed. Items excluded from liability are: cash, jewellery, items of sentimental value (the customer will be credited with the items present cash value), art and antiques.
- Services Provider reserves the right to refuse to share any of the confidential company’s documents.
- Services Provider shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, expense, damage, delay, costs or compensation (whether direct, indirect or consequential) which may be suffered or incurred by the Client arising from or in any way connected with: its failure to carry out its services as a result of factors that are beyond its control. Factors beyond its control include acts of god, floods, severe weather conditions, and inability to gain access to premises, lack of appropriate resources, such as water, electricity, and lighting;
- Services Provider shall not be liable for: – completion on tasks outside of the Service Plan of the booked service; – failing to remove old/permanent stains that cannot be removed using standard carpet cleaning methods.
- Services Provider has Public and Employers Liability Insurance. The policy covers accidental damage caused by any employees or other personnel working on the behalf of Services Provider. The customer must report any damage or loss to Services Provider within 24 hours. Failure to do so will mean the problem not be accepted as a valid claim. If a customer is dissatisfied with a cleaning job by Services Provider, Services Provider will make all efforts to satisfy the customer up to carrying out the work again. Services Provider reserves the right not to be responsible for a service incomplete due to water or power failure, a third party working in the customers premises during the cleaning process, any wear and discolouration becoming more visible once dirt has been removed.
- All employees of the Cleaning Service Provider agree to keep any information that they see whilst carrying out the works confidential. Confidentiality will remain place after this Agreement ends.
Return of Property
- Upon the expiry or termination of this Agreement, the Services Provider will return to the Customer everything which is the property of the Customer.
- The Services Provider will not voluntarily or by operation of law assign or otherwise transfer its obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Customer.
- It is expressly agreed that the Services Provider is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee in providing the Services under this Agreement. The Services Provider and the Customer acknowledge that this Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them, and is exclusively a contract for service.
- Any amendment or modification of this Agreement or additional obligation assumed by either party in connection with this Agreement will only be binding if evidenced in writing signed by each party or an authorized representative of each party.
- All notices, requests, demands or other communications required or permitted by the terms of this Agreement will be given in writing and delivered as follows: Blue Breeze Cleaning Limited, Sophia House, 28 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9LJ, Email: email@example.com.
Costs and Legal Expenses
- In the event that legal action is brought to enforce or interpret any term of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover, in addition to any other damages or award, all reasonable legal costs and fees associated with the action.
Time of the Essence
- Time is of the essence in this Agreement. No extension or variation of this Agreement will operate as a waiver of this provision.
- It is agreed that there is no representation, warranty, collateral agreement or condition affecting this Agreement except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
- It is the intention of both parties that any implied obligations referenced or defined in The Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 or The Sale of Goods Act 1979 as amended, are expressly excluded for the purposes of this Agreement.
- The Services Provider will indemnify and hold the Customer harmless from any claims against the Customer by any other party, arising directly or indirectly out of the provision of the Services by the Cleaning Services Provider.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement are in Sterling pounds.
Third Party Rights
- Third parties cannot benefit from this Agreement under The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Headings are inserted for the convenience of the parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement.
- Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine mean and include the feminine and vice versa.
- This Agreement will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- In the event a dispute arises out of or in connection with this Agreement the parties will attempt to resolve the dispute through friendly consultation.
- If the dispute is not resolved within a reasonable period then any or all outstanding issues may be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation is not successful in resolving the entire dispute or is unavailable, any outstanding issues will be submitted to final and binding arbitration in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. The arbitrator’s award will be final, and judgment may be entered upon it by any court having jurisdiction within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
- The waiver by either party of a breach, default, delay or omission of any of the provisions of this Agreement by the other party will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or other provisions.